Saturday, November 3, 2007

Crockpot Chicken Pineapple Oriental

I found this on Wendi's Recipe Book, who got it from mjpuzzlemom's greatest hits

1 to 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, cut in 1-inch pieces
2/3 cup pineapple preserves
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
2 cloves garlic sliced thinly
1 tablespoon dried minced onion (or 1 bunch fresh green onions, chopped)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon ginger
Dash cayenne, to taste

Place chicken pieces in crockpot. Combine preserves, teriyaki sauce, garlic, onion, lemon juice, ginger, and cayenne; stir well. Spoon over chicken, toss to coat. Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours. Don't overcook.

Serve with a vegetable and fried rice.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

A post! That means you are alive still. Hooray!

Heather S. said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one taking recipes from her blog. Tee Hee!

kay said...

yummy!!

we miss you!

crystal said...

I made this the other night and it is SO GOOD.

I'm alive and (sorta) well.