Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Keep checking back so you don't miss all the Christmas culinary fun! This is the season that I throw on my apron & don't take it off. You wouldn't want to miss all the sprinkle-sightings, now, would you?...


6 comments:

chloe said...

Speaking of aprons...I got it and I LOVE it!!! It's going to Vegas with me for Thanksgiving!

kay said...

YUM YUM YUM!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!

Wendi said...

Can't wait baby!

Nicole said...

Great! Can't wait to see what you cook up. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

kellyo75 said...

Love it!!

My friend Jeannene from http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Asked me to leave you this message from her. Apparently you are only set up to receive comments from Google Account members and she wanted to comment.

**"Oh My Goodness!!" That is the exact picture I was trying to place on for my banner. But...the picture was actually snowing. I tried will all my heart to pull if off, but gave up! It wouldn't snow in the picture. So picked another image..lol!!
Come by and visit sometime.
xo Jeannene

Amz said...

I love this picture! Do you know who it is by? Your stuff looks yummy!